Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Outlawz Color Challenge - April 17th, 2018

Hello crafters! I'm so excited to be sharing with you another Outlawz Color Challenge project! This month our sponsor is 
Our winner will get a $10GC!
And here is our photo inspiration chosen by fellow DT member, Kimberly.
Another awesome inspirational photo! Thank you, Kimberly! So you see, there are 5 colors, but with a Twist! Let's "Add Texture"! Here is the card that was inspired by the photo:
I used the image called The "O" Look. I love it! It's so cute!  As you can see, I have all the colors on the card. The texture I used was made by using an embossing folder, and the little shaker card I was given from someone through a swap.  Also, the raised stickers give it more texture. I used my markers to color him in. 

I hope that you will join us for this challenge! So fun! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments:

  1. Great card Jeanie!!! Love this image!!
    I see the stickers are usefull!! :D
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete