Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Createful Hearts Digis & Designs - Challenge #6

Hello, fellow crafters! Today I want to share with you that Createful Hearts Digis & Designs has begun a new Anything Goes challenge today! So that means I want to share with you what I did for this project, using one of Mary's images (of course!).

I went with one of Mary's newer images, Cynthia 1920 Chic. I'm telling ya, this Flapper Girl is so pretty! One of my faves! Now let me show you what I did with her:
Of course, the first thing I did was to print and cut her out with my Silhouette. Then I decided on what colors I wanted her to be in, using my Prismacolors. Then I used different colors of Stickles to put "dimension" on the beads in her cap. Once finished with her, I cut out another piece for a "frame" around her, and mounted that on top of a black card base. I added some wedding applique from the Facebook Group, Lighthouse stop n' shop.  There's a ton of lace in there, for very reasonable prices! 

After that was done, I simply added a sentiment and she was finished! I hope you like her!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment