Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Fall Coffee Lover's Blog Hop - Card #3

Hello, Crafty Peeps! Do you know what time it is?? 
It's time for the 
I have just finished my 3rd card for the Fall Coffee Lover's Bloghop! And I am having a lot of fun doing it! Before I go on, here is my card: 

This one is called Coffee Break by The Paper Shelter. She is so cute! I love this especially because I've been at my laptop many times with my coffee....although, no cupcake, unfortunately! Lol. I used my Prismacolors on her, cut her out with my Silhouette Portrait, and mounted her and the sentiment on my watercolor paper. There really isn't more that needs to be done for this card, as the image and sentiment speak for itself! For any coffee lover, that is! 

Blog Dates:
When: Friday, September 15 - Friday, September 22
Time: 6 am pacific
THEME: FALL
USE: coffee, tea &/or cocoa images
blog: http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/
#fall2017clh

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw
(Entered into the Coffee Hop - Link above)

19 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful coloring on this pretty image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, I think we all need cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute....I don't look near as done up as her, but pretty sure its how I invision myself scrolling through the links this morning!! LOL

    Thanks so much for sharing :)
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have a leg tucked under ... and it always falls asleep on me. This is an adorable image. I think we all look like her...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute, Jeanie! LOVE this image - I have used her a couple times and you've colored her so perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love that image and how you've cut out that great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card!
    and that image is so great!

    ReplyDelete