Friday, September 15, 2017

Createful Heart Digis & Designs DT 9-15-2017

Hello, fellow crafters! I'm so glad you stopped by! Createful Heart Digis and Designs has begun it's 2nd Challenge! Woo-hoo! I'm so excited by this! 

Top Winner: 3 images
Top 3 Prize: 1 image each

UPDATE: We are now a bi-monthly challenge, running every 2 weeks, rather than a monthly challenge. So that means, today began the 1st bi-monthly challenge and Sept 30th begins the next bi-monthly Challenge. To clarify, here are the dates:
Sept 15th - Sept 29th Challenge #2
Sept 30th - Oct 14th Challenge #3

We now have 2 Teams for you: 

Team Crafty Hearts & Team Createful Divas. I am on the Team of Crafty Hearts. I hope you visit the other team members!

Crafty Hearts 
Team Leader: Jeanie Ellis
Geneva Ellis, Judy Markowitz, & Jana Forrest

Createful Divas - Leader/Floater Mary Smith
Gail Hutchinson, Nana Connie, Melissa Czapor, & Kimberly Pate
Now that we have all that out of the way, here is the card I made for my project. I used the image Victoria
I really enjoyed coloring her in! I love the Victorian style images anyway, along with any of
the vintage looks. They are so fun! I decided to make this card in the reds and purples. 
I used my Silhouette Portrait to print her out and cut a fancy border around her. I then 
layered her on black paper and added in my embellishments and flowers. 

I sure hope you join in on our challenge! There are prizes to be given every time!

Thank you again for stopping by!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw
Entered in at:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes







2 comments:

  1. Miss. Jeanie, you have created such a wonderful piece of artwork! Love how the scallop edge frame and the ribbon ties everything together. ♥

    ReplyDelete